Friday 3 August 2012

It's been a while...

...since I wrote on this blog, sometimes life and work can get in the way of shameless self-promotion, but I've been working all over the place over the last year - including shooting in the US for a few of months on a couple of different projects for the National Geographic Channel and the BBC.  One of the most interesting projects was a development job for the BBC, filming with young people on the US-Mexico border about illegal border-crossing, and that is currently in production. 

Now I'm working on a series called "The Planners" for BBC2 - filming people's attempts to get planning permission - a subject which is more interesting than one might think!  Hopefully the series will be on telly in early 2013.

The Grierson Awards shortlist has just been announced, so I wanted to say congrats to Nic Blower - his documentary film "Transplant" has been shortlisted in the "Best Documentary on a Contemporary Theme - Domestic" category.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adam,
    I'm studying in London this semester and I plan on researching the Wild communes! I read about your documentary in The Guardian, but none of the provided links online seem to be available. What do you recommend? And if you are currently in London, would you be willing to talk with me about the subject?

    Thanks for your time,
    Leah Zarra
    Lzarra@drew.edu

    ReplyDelete